Caden Leather Stool
The simple, sturdy design of antique English barstools is echoed in these seats. Crafted of pine, they have thick, splayed legs and comfortable footrests. Oversized nail heads outline their cushioned tops. The smallest stool makes a convenient footrest or accent piece.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with a solid pine frame and thick foam padding.
- Upholstered in aniline-dyed top-grain leather or linen.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- 18.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 4.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 9 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases, the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Caden Leather Bench
Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
- White Glove Delivery
Caden Leather Square Ottoman
- White Glove Delivery