Caden Leather Stool
The simple, sturdy design of antique English barstools is echoed in these seats. Crafted of pine, they have thick, splayed legs and comfortable footrests. Oversized nail heads outline their cushioned tops. The smallest stool makes a convenient footrest or accent piece.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with a solid pine frame and thick foam padding.
- Upholstered in aniline-dyed top-grain leather or linen.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- 18.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 18.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 4.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 9 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases, the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Caden Leather Bench
Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Caden Leather Square Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery