Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
- White Glove Delivery
Like the original wood and leather benches often used by jockeys to change their riding boots in the early 1900s, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Overall: 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Top: 49" wide x 29" deep x 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 41" wide x 26.5" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 43"/23"
- Maximum Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Caden Rectangular Ottoman Basket
Caden Leather Stool
Caden Leather Bench
Caden Leather Square Ottoman
- White Glove Delivery