Crafted after the wood and leather benches of the early 1900s often used by jockeys to change their riding boots, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- 42" square, 18" high
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- View our .
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Designed to fit Caden Square Ottoman Divided Basket