Camden Reclaimed Wood Console Table
Our Camden console is crafted entirely from FSC®-certified wood, and is finished in our Tuscan Chestnut stain to bring out its rich grain, subtle grooves and whorled knots. The drawers are fitted with bronze-finished bin pulls for a rustic accent.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted entirely of FSC-certified reclaimed pine.
- Crafted of reclaimed wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 58" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Top: 58" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 21" w x 13" d x 5" h
- Clearance Under Table: 22"
- Distance Between Legs: 48.5" side to side; 9" front to back
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Drawer weight capacity: 44 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).