Camden Reclaimed Wood Console Table
Our Camden console is crafted entirely from FSC®-certified wood, and is finished in our Tuscan Chestnut stain to bring out its rich grain, subtle grooves and whorled knots. The drawers are fitted with bronze-finished bin pulls for a rustic accent.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted entirely of FSC-certified reclaimed pine.
- Crafted of reclaimed wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 58" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Top: 58" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 21" w x 13" d x 5" h
- Clearance Under Table: 22"
- Distance Between Legs: 48.5" side to side; 9" front to back
- Weight capacity: 220 pounds
- Drawer weight capacity: 44 pounds
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.