Camden Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
Our Camden Coffee Table is crafted entirely from FSC®-certified wood characterized by a rich grain, subtle grooves and whorled knots that give it a warm, weathered look.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted entirely of FSC certified reclaimed pine.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides.
- Features drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully assembled.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50" wide x 32" deep x 20" high
- Top: 50" wide x 32" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 29.5" deep x 5" high
- Shelf: 42" wide x 26" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 39" side to side; 25" front to back
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).