Camden Reclaimed Wood Side Table
- Earth Friendly
Crafted entirely from FSC Certified reclaimed pine originally used to make shipping crates, our table has rich grain and subtle grooves and is finished in a Tuscan Chestnut stain for a warm, weathered look.
- 20" wide x 16" deep x 30.5" high
- Crafted of reclaimed wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Planked sides and eased edges for the look of a farmhouse cupboard.
- Four narrow and one wide drawer are fitted with bronze-finished bin pulls.
- A breadboard shelf slides out for extra surface space.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted entirely of FSC certified reclaimed pine.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" deep x 30.5" high
- Top: 20" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Breadboard Shelf: 14" wide x 13" deep x 1" thick
- Small Drawer Interior (4): 6" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 13" deep x 7.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 14" side to side; 11" front to back
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).