Camden Reclaimed Wood Side Table
Crafted entirely from FSC Certified reclaimed pine originally used to make shipping crates, our table has rich grain and subtle grooves for a warm, weathered look.
- 20" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Solid reclaimed pine.
- Planked sides and eased edges for the look of a farmhouse cupboard.
- Four narrow and one wide drawer are fitted with bronze-finished bin pulls.
- A breadboard shelf slides out for extra surface space.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted entirely of FSC certified reclaimed pine, with mortise-and-tenon joinery and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Our exclusive honey finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Top: 20" wide x 16" deep x 1.5" thick
- Breadboard Shelf: 14" wide x 8.5" deep x 1" thick
- Breadboard shelf’s extension from table: 8.5"
- Knob: 1" wide x 1" deep x 1" high
- Bail Pull (5): 3" wide x 1" deep x 1. 5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (4): 5" wide x 11.5" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 12.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 6" high
- Distance between legs: 14" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Clearance under table: 3.5"
- Maximum weight capacity of tabletop: 200 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of pullout shelf: 40 pounds
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).