Cameron Organic Matelasse Box Spring Cover
- Online Only
- Pure organic cotton fibers from Portugal are tightly woven on a Jacquard loom to create the intricate padding of our Cameron Matelassé Box-Spring Cover.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Hemmed with elastic for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly tailored from pure organic cotton matelassé.
- Decking is 100% organic cotton percale.
- Jacquard woven with a tone-on-tone pattern of precisely defined and slighty raised squares.
- Use with or without a bed skirt to create a finished look.
- Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles helps sustain the organic farming movement, contributing to a healthier environment for us all.
- Twin: 39" wide x 76" long
- Full: 54" wide x 76" long
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long
- King: 78" wide x 80" long
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 84" long
- Drop: 10" long.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).