Cameron Organic Matelasse Box Spring Cover
Pure organic cotton fibers from Portugal are tightly woven on a Jacquard loom to create the intricate padding of our Cameron Matelassé Box-Spring Cover.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Expertly tailored from pure organic cotton matelassé.
- Decking is 100% organic cotton percale.
- Jacquard woven with a tone-on-tone pattern of precisely defined and slightly raised squares.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles helps sustain the organic farming movement, contributing to a healthier environment for us all.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with or without a bed skirt to create a finished look.
- Hemmed with elastic for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 39" wide x76" long
- Full: 54" wide x76" long
- Queen: 60" wide x80" long
- King: 78" wide x80" long
- Cal. King: 72" wide x84" long
- Drop: 5.5" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.