Cameron Organic Matelasse Daybed Skirt
Pure organic-cotton fibers from Portugal are tightly woven on a Jacquard loom to create each precisely defined and slightly raised square of our geometric Cameron Matelassé Bed Skirt.
- Drop: 16" long.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Features split corners and inverted pleats.
- Covers the front and both ends of the daybed.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly woven on a Jacquard loom of pure 100% organic cotton matelassé.
- Covers the front and both ends of the daybed (three sided).
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles supports the organic farming industry and is a safe, healthy and beautiful way to live green.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Twin: 39" wide x 76" long
- Drop: 16"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).