Cameron Slipcovered Sofa with Reversible Chaise Sectional
Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, this collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our versatile sectional is built with eco-friendly materials and can be used as either a right-arm or left-arm chaise.
- 88" w x 63" d x 35" h
- For more information: Cameron Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions have a neat and tailored look.
- Proudly made in America, view video.
- For shipping and return information, click on the shipping info tab.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- When making your selection, see the Special Order fabrics below.
- Please call 1.888.779.5176 to place your order for additional fabrics.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" w x 63" d x 35" h
- Seat: 74" w x 47" d x 19.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Arms: 6" w x 26.75" h
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq, 4.25" h with levelers
- Frame Back Height: 34.5"
- Sofa: 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- “Floating” Chaise Ottoman: 30" w x 27" d x 19.5" h
- “Floating” Chaise Seat Cushion: 30" w x 53" d x 8" h
- Includes a sofa and a “Floating” chaise ottoman with reversible chaise seat cushion.
- View the dimension diagram for more information.
- Use our room planner to help design your space.
Care & Content
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge steel sinuous springs and plush seat cushions made with a 20% soy-based foam core.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of 30% recycled material.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Seat and back cushions have piped edges providing a clean finished look.
- To reconfigure sectional simply slide the “Floating” chaise ottoman from one side of the sofa to the other and reverse the seat cushions.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).