Cameron Roll Arm Slipcovered Sofa with Reversible Chaise Sectional
Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, this collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our versatile sectional is built with eco-friendly materials and can be used as either a right-arm or left-arm chaise.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinusous springs provide cushion support.
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge No-sag steel sinusous springs, and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered, slipcovered and in leather.
- Sectional made up of: one sofa and a floating chaise ottoman with reversible chaise seat cushion.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- To reconfigure your sectional simply slide the “Floating” chaise ottoman from one side of the sofa to the other and reverse the seat cushions.
- For more information on this collection: Cameron Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" wide x 63" deep x 35" high
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat Depth: 47"
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered square x 4.25" high with levelers
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us immediately of any damage so that we can follow-up appropriately. We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Orders for ‘sale’ items with a price ending in $.97 may not be canceled or returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture: Made to Order and Final Sale items are non-returnable. Once the order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned.
Quick Ship Furniture: If, within 7 days of delivery, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Contact our customer service department at 1.800.922.9901 to process your return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.