Cameron Slipcovered Ottoman
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Textured Twill
- Brushed Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Sateen Ticking Stripe
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Slubby Basketweave
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Americana Stripe
- Double Stripe
- Textured Basketweave
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
- Perennials® Performance Awning Stripe
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, our Cameron Collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our ottoman is built with eco-friendly materials and a plush cushion for maximum comfort.
- 31" w x 25" d x 17" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushion.
- For more information: Cameron Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" w x 25" d x 17" h
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq, 4.25" h with levelers
- Weight: 25 lb
- Ottoman cushion has a wrap made of 30% recycled material and is supported by synthetic webbing.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).