Cameron Slipcovered Roll Arm Sleeper Sofa
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Twill
- Brushed Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Crafted by our exclusive master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, our Cameron Collection is built with eco-friendly materials and plush seat cushions for maximum comfort.
- 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Seat: 74" w x 20"d x 19.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Arms: 6" w x 26.75" h
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq, 4.25" h with levelers
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open sleeper, head to foot: 78" l
- Mattress Height (when sleeper is open): 22"
- Weight: 175 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge steel sinuous springs and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of 30% recycled material.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking,eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Metal retainers prevent mattress from sliding off sleeper frame.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).