Cameron Upholstered Roll-Arm Sofa with Reversible Chaise Sectional
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Textured Twill
- Brushed Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, this collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our versatile sectional is built with eco-friendly materials and can be used as either a right-arm or left-arm chaise.
- 88" w x 63" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Cameron Collection Guide.
- For more information: Upholstered & Slipcovered Furniture Facts.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" w x 63" d x 35" h
- Seat: 74" w x 47" d x 19.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Arms: 6" w x 26.75" h
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq, 4.25" h with levelers
- Frame Back Height: 34.5"
- Sofa: 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- “Floating” Chaise Ottoman: 30" w x 27" d x 19.5" h
- “Floating” Chaise Seat Cushion: 30" w x 53" d x 8" h
- Includes a sofa and a “Floating” chaise ottoman with reversible chaise seat cushion.
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge steel sinuous springs and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of partially recycled material.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Seat and back cushions have piped edges providing a clean finished look.
- To reconfigure sectional simply slide the “Floating” chaise ottoman from one side of the sofa to the other and reverse the seat cushions.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).