Cameron Roll Arm Upholstered Sleeper Sofa
The enduring style of our Cameron collection boasts plush cushions and generously padded roll arms. Built with a compact silhouette, it accommodates smaller spaces without sacrificing comfort. The Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a thick mattress with inner springs and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar.
- 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Sleeper Sofas Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 74" w x 20" d x 19.5" h
- Arms: 6" w x 26.75" h
- Legs (removable): 3.75" tapered sq x 4.25" h with levelers
- Mattress, Queen-Sized: 60" w x 72" l x 5.5" h
- Open Sleeper, Head to Foot: 78" l
- Mattress Height When Sleeper is Open: 22"
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge steel sinuous springs and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of 30% recycled material.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Sleeper frame is designed with trampoline-style decking, eliminating need for metal support rods underneath mattress.
- Metal retainers prevent mattress from sliding off sleeper frame.
- Sleeper frame provides support for seat cushions.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Includes a pop-up headrest.
- Mattress has inner springs.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).