Cameron Upholstered Square Arm Swivel Armchair
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Twill
- Brushed Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, our Cameron Collection offers superb quality at an unparalleled price. Our swivel armchair is built with eco-friendly materials and a plush seat cushion for maximum comfort.
- 35" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Cameron Square Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35" w x 36" d x 35" h
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
- Seat: 24.5" w x 20" d x 19.5" h
- Arms: 4.5" w x 36" h
- Swivel Base: 24" diam
- Back Height: 34.5"
- Weight: 60 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge steel sinuous springs and seat cushions made with a 15% soy-based foam core.
- Seat cushions have a lofty wrap made of 30% recycled material.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360 degrees.
- Swivel mechanism does not tilt or rock.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).