Candace Armchair & Slipcover Set
A fresh take on the classic club chair, ours is generously sized and invites you to curl up and unwind. The removable slipcover adds easy cleaning to the virtues of this comfortable piece.
- 37" w x 37.5" d x 35" h
- Crafted of sustainable hardwood.
- Rubberwood legs are hand stained in Espresso; front legs are fitted with casters.
- Generously cushioned arms and back.
- Dense thickly padded seat cushion; extra-thick foam core.
- Made in America.
- No assembly required.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried sustainable hardwood frame is reinforced with double doweling and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Turned rubberwood legs are finished by hand with our exclusive espresso stain, and fitted with casters.
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back.
- Seat cushion has a dense highly resilient foam core, wrapped in lofty batting.
- Slipcovers are available in multiple beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
- Expertly built by master craftsmen in America.
- Overall: 37" w x 37.5" d x 35" h
- Seat: 21" sq x 19.75" h
- Diagonal Depth: 18"
- Arms: 6.75" w x 24.5" h
- Legs (removable): 4" diam x 6" h
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).