- Inspired by a handmade game table we found at a local flea market, our card table elevates a game of cards to an extraordinary activity for family and friends. It’s loaded with the same features as a professional’s table with chip holders, troughs, cup holders and a black felt top.
- 36" square, 30" high
- Expertly crafted of solid pine.
- Playing surface is covered in black felt.
- Features a drink holder and nine chip holders for each player.
- Finished by hand in Vintage Pine.
- Made of solid pine; playing surface is MDF covered in 60% wool, 40% viscose felt.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 36" square, 30" high
- Top: 36" square, 3.5" thick
- Clearance Under Top: 24.75"
- Playing Surface: 26.5" square
- Armrest: 36" wide x 5" deep x 3.5" thick
- Cup Holder (1 per player): 3.5" diameter, 0.75" deep
- Chip Holder (9 per player): 1.5" wide x 3" long x 0.5" deep
- Chip Area: 17.75" wide x 3" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 31.5" at all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 101 pounds
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).