Cardiff Tufted Armchair
Merging the plush comfort of an Edwardian club chair with the tailored silhouette of mid-century modern seating, this armchair is an instant classic.
- 36" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Frame is expertly crafted of kiln-dried wood.
- Barrel back has button tufting and nailhead trim.
- Tight back is thickly padded, while industrial-strength webbing supports a plush T-shaped seat cushion.
- Gray Basketweave and Oatmeal Erin Linen upholstery have piped edges for a clean tailored look.
- No assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried wood frame has both mortise-and-tenon and double-dowel joinery.
- Corner blocks provide chair's frame with additional structural integrity.
- Solid oak legs have a multistep water-based gray wash finish.
- Gray Basketweave fabric composition is 59% polyester, 23% acrylic, 18% linen.
- Oatmeal Erin Linen fabric composition is 58% linen, 42% cotton.
- Overall: 36" wide x 39" deep x 37" high
- Frame Back: 37" high
- Seat: 31.5" wide (at front) x 25" deep x 20.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 31.5" wide x 25" deep x 8" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 27"
- Legs (removable):6.5" high at front; 5.5" high at back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Shipping Info
Quick Ship on select fabric choices: Linen/Cotton in Gray.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).