Carlisle Slipcovered Armchair
Our Carlisle Collection pairs the laid-back look and convenience of slipcovers with the distinctive presence of a traditional English roll arm. The armchair lends rumpled charm to a silhouette that’s historically been all prim and pedigree.
- 35.5" wide x 45" deep x 34" high
- Choose polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel or down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- This collection is also available upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Carlisle Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 35.5" w x 45" d x 34" h
- Diagonal Depth: 29.5"
- Seat: 21.5" w x 22.5" d x 20.5" h
- Arms: 6" w x 22" h
- Legs (front legs removable): 3" diam x 5.5" h
- Back Height: 34"
- Weight: 45 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of a minimum of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Seat cushions available with a plush, hypoallergenic down blend. Cushion is 50% regenerated polyester, 45% duck feather, 5% duck down.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship available on select fabrics:
Brushed Canvas in Harvest Yellow, Harbor Blue, Sierra Red
Please allow approximately 6 to 14 weeks for furniture that does not have Quick Ship.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).