Carmen Painted Vase
In villages throughout northern India, wooden vessels like these have been used to store milk since ancient times. We gathered a limited collection and painted them by hand in vibrant hues.
- 8–11" diameter, 11–13" high
- Constructed of mango and acacia woods.
- Found antique.
- Hand-painted floral design.
- Due to the highly unique nature of each vase the shape and color will vary slightly.
- For decorative use only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8–11" diameter, 11–13" high
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.