Inspired by the design from a 17th-century West Anatolian prayer rug, our version is carefully hand tufted by master weavers to re-create the beauty of the original.
- Hand tufted of pure Indian wool by artisan rug makers.
- Backing is made of recycled fabric with odorless synthetic latex.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Luster and antique washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .