Caroline Bedside Table
Like cottage furniture weathered by years of use, our Caroline table has a charmingly timeworn appeal. The drawer is detailed with a fine raised border and smooth round knob; the legs and feet are lathe-turned to create their elegantly contoured shape.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Built from hardwood, MDF and hardwood veneers.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Bedside table features a drawer and shelf for storage.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add extra stability.
- The matte French white finish is layered and gently distressed by hand for a vintage look.
- Bedside Table: 20" wide x 17" deep x 27" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 27" high
- Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 10.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Clearance Above Shelf: 14"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 5"
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.