Carrie Pedestal Bedside Table
- Online Only
The simple, elegant lines of Biedermeier-style furniture are echoed in this table’s striking silhouette.
- 26" diameter, 30" high
- Crafted from birch and birch veneers with an antique-white or mahogany finish.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" diameter x 30" high
- Top: 26" diameter x 1" thick
- Overhang: 1" thick
- Apron height: 4"
- Top Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Drawer Exterior (1): 16" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 12.5" wide x 17" deep x 2.25" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" wide x 2" high
- Product Weight: 33 pounds
- Boxed Weight: 43 pounds
- Boxed Dimensions: 32" wide x 31" deep x 10" high
Composition & Construction
- Frame, legs: Kiln-dried solid birch and poplar.
- Apron: Steamed, bent engineered hardwood.
- Top: Kiln-dried solid birch, MDF (medium density fiberboard) and birch veneers.
- Drawer fronts: Engineered birch (plywood).
- Drawer sides: Solid alder, a hardwood.
- Drawer bottoms: Engineered wood (plywood) with alder veneer.
- Drawer runners: Bottom-mounted hardwood.
- Drawer pulls: Zinc alloy with antique bronze finish.
- Drawer stops: Clear plastic.
MDF, a man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders, is known for its strength and stability, and is commonly used as a base for veneers. It features uniform consistency with no knots, and while it has about the same density as medium-weight hardwood, it is structurally more stable. It won't crack, and finishes adhere well to it, which results in a smooth end coat.
Kiln drying is a process that removes moisture from wood and ensures that it will not split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Frame: Dowel-and-glue joinery with screws.
- Drawers: Dovetail joinery with glue and screws.
- Adjustable leg levelers.
- Except for drawer interiors and table bottom, which have minimal finishing, all sides are finished with a multi-step distressed finish with oil-based paint and lacquer sealant.
- Wipe with soft damp cloth. Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners as they may damage finish. The use of coasters may prevent possible moisture rings.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).