Carson Occasional Chair
An updated version of the classic safari chair from the 1930s, this design invites casual relaxation. Its slung leather seat allows for easy comfort, and its simple profile makes it a practical addition in any room.
- 25" w x 27" d x 32" h
- Chair frame is crafted of rubberwood.
- Features a cognac leather seat and backrest.
- Exposed metal hardware is finished in Antique Brown.
- Multistep finishing process is hand applied and includes staining and sealing the chair for moisture resistance.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Leather seat and backrest are semi-aniline-dyed.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery ensures a sturdy construction.
- Overall: 25" w x 27" d x 32" h
- Seat: 24.75" w x 15.5" d
- Seat Height: 15.25"
- Backrest: 19.5" w x 16.75" h
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.25" side to side; 23" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 28 lb
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).