Carved Door Mirror
At over eight feet tall, our carved mahogany door, featuring a top mirror panel, adds height and drama to bare walls. Decorative designs and beveled insets are carved by hand, painted and distressed to a timeworn patina.
- 22" wide x 98" high x 1.5" thick
- Made of mango and mahogany wood with a hand-carved and hand-painted distressed finish.
- Beveled mirror glass.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Pair of the mirror doors shown in image, price reflects single mirror.
- Weight: 66 pounds.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for mounting vertically.
- Includes two toggle anchors and two screws for wall mounting.
- Overall: 22" wide x 98" high x 1.5" thick
- Mirror Only: 11" wide x 44" high
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).