Carved Plank Pillar Holders & Found Parat Mirror Set
A trio of antique rug beaters inspired the hand-carved shapes of our mango wood candleholders. From the wrought iron candle cups to the distressed finish, each distinct design is completely handcrafted by skilled artisans. Framed by a traditional Indian mixing bowl, or parat, the beveled mirror adds a striking complement.
- PIllar holders are made of carved mango wood with a distressed stained finish.
- Candle plates are made of wrought iron.
- Mirror frame is hand carved of solid wood.
- Each mirror frame is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- PIllar holders hold up to 4" diameter pillars (not included).
- Each is sold separately.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar holders have two screw through-holes; includes two anchors and two screws for wall mounting.
- Mirror frames are made of a variety of solid hardwood; they are authentic found objects.
- Mirror is beveled.
- Mirror is backed with sawtooth hardware for wall mounting; mounting hardware not included.
- 4" wide x 7" deep x 22.5" high
- 4" wide x 7" deep x 25" high
- 7" wide x 7" deep x 23" high
- Sizes range from 12”–14” diameter
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of household cleaners and abrasives.
- Spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a lint-free cloth and wipe clean.
Pillar Holders and Mirror Frames
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).