A trio of antique rug beaters inspired the hand-carved shapes of our mango wood candleholders. From the wrought iron candle cups to the distressed finish, each distinct design is completely handcrafted by skilled artisans. Framed by a traditional Indian mixing bowl, or parat,
the beveled mirror adds a striking complement.
- PIllar holders are made of carved mango wood with a distressed stained finish.
- Candle plates are made of wrought iron.
- Mirror frame is hand carved of solid wood.
- Each mirror frame is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.
- PIllar holders hold up to 4" diameter pillars (not included).
- Each is sold separately.
- Catalog / Internet Only.