Carved Wood Recessed Medicine Cabinet
Bring a rustic element into the bath with our richly textured mirror. Its meranti wood frame is carefully crafted by hand in multiple steps that include carving and distressing with a metal brush. The wood’s rich grain is enhanced by a deep espresso stain.
- 23" wide x 5" deep x 34" high
- Expertly hand carved of meranti wood.
- Fitted with beveled mirror.
- Features two adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Must be mounted to open on the right.
- Professional installation required.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Each cabinet is individually hand carved by expert artists, then finished with a metal brush to achieve a rustic look. The variations in the wood grain and carving style bring out the natural beauty of the cabinet.
- Hand crafted of meranti wood and MDF.
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 23" wide x 5" deep x 34" high
- Interior: 18.5" wide x 3" deep x 29.5" high
- Inset: 20" wide x 3" deep x 31" high
- Shelf (2): 18.5" wide x 3" deep
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before installing or making any alterations to your walls.
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the frame, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).