Casablanca Filigree Metal Lanterns
A Moroccan tile pattern is carved into wood and used to roll over iron sheet metal to produce our lantern's distinctive design. The stamped metal is then cut and welded by hand into the frame.
- Small: 7" square, 19.5" high
- Large: 11" square, 28.5" high
- Made of iron with a bronze finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small holds a 3" diameter, 6" pillar candle.
- Large holds a 4" diameter, 8" pillar candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).