Cast-Iron Round Rings
Drapes that are hung with our rings can be opened and closed with ease.
- Simply slide the rings onto the rod and attach the drape.
- Standard rod takes small rings; oversized rod takes large rings.
- Available in Clip or Round style. Either style is available as a set of 7 or 10.
- Round rings can be used on drapes with drapery hooks. Clip rings can be used on drapes without drapery hooks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is crafted of steel.
- Small: 1.25" interior diameter, 2" exterior diameter; approximately 0.3" thick
- Large: 1.875" interior diameter, 2.5" exterior diameter; approximately 0.3" thick
Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).