Cast Metal Side Table
The elongated lines and strong linear forms of 20th-century Giacometti sculptures are recognizable in this chic table, ideal for small spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Legs are welded to the top.
- Table is sand cast entirely of aluminum.
- Matte hand-applied finish is distressed, and sealed with a lacquer for protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 12" deep x 24" high
- Top: 20" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 18" side to side; 9.75" front to back
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.