Cast Metal Side Table
The elongated lines and strong linear forms of 20th-century Giacometti sculptures are recognizable in this chic table, ideal for small spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Legs are welded to the top.
- Table is sand cast entirely of aluminum.
- Matte hand-applied finish is distressed, and sealed with a lacquer for protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 12" deep x 24" high
- Top: 20" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 18" side to side; 9.75" front to back
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.