Caterer's 12-Piece Dinnerware Set
Get ready to set the table for season after season of big events. Start with a dozen porcelain salad and dinner plates that are simple and elegant in classic white.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of porcelain with a translucent glaze.
- Perfect for year-round use.
- Each item availble as a 12-piece set.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes an easy-to-carry, durable storage box.
- Food, microwave- and dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 10.5" diameter
- Salad/Dessert Plate: 9" diameter
- Appetizer Plate: 7.5” diameter
- Cereal Bowl: 5.75" diameter, 3.25" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 25 ounces
- Mug: 5" long x 3" wide x 4" high
- Mug Capacity: 12 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Food, microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- While dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.