Chaise Cushions - Select Items
- Our thick and comfortable chaise cushions are covered in water repellant, fade-resistant ring-spun polyester that easily rinses clean. A wide range of bright colors, fresh stripes and patterns are available to brighten up your outdoor space. Imported.
- Single Chaise Cushion: 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
- Double Chaise Cushion: 53" wide x 86" long x 2.5" high
- Select items are Internet Only
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
Single Chaise Cushion: 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
Double Chaise Cushion: 53" wide x 86" long x 2.5" high
Single Cushion (sold separately): 26" wide x 83" long x 3" thick
Double Cushion (sold separately): 53" wide x 83" long x 3" thick
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
Filled with 100% polyester foam, the cushion (sold separately) has a nonremovable water repellant cover of 100% heavy-duty spun polyester that is approved for outdoor use.
Sunbrella® Cushions (sold separately) are made of 100% acrylic Sunbrella® fabric that is water, soil & stain repellent fabric with excellent UV properties and durability. Cushions are filled with foam core wrapped in polyfill batting. Oil Resistant. Sunbrella® guarantees their color in solids & yarn dyes will not fade for at least 3 years. Tested and proven to provide up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used in shade applications. Sunbrella® furniture fabrics have been awarded the "seal of recommendation" by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
For Tufted Cushions (non-removable slipcover)
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Sunbrella® features a soil-and-stain-resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap and air dry. For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and air dry. Solution-dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and air dry. To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing. Store indoors in cool, dry place when not in use.