Chaise Cushions - Select Items
- Our thick and comfortable chaise cushions are covered in water repellant, fade-resistant ring-spun polyester that easily rinses clean. A wide range of bright colors, fresh stripes and patterns are available to brighten up your outdoor space. Imported.
- Single Chaise Cushion: 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
- Double Chaise Cushion: 53" wide x 86" long x 2.5" high
- Select items are Internet Only
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
Single Chaise Cushion: 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" high
Double Chaise Cushion: 53" wide x 86" long x 2.5" high
Single Cushion (sold separately): 26" wide x 83" long x 3" thick
Double Cushion (sold separately): 53" wide x 83" long x 3" thick
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
Filled with 100% polyester foam, the cushion (sold separately) has a nonremovable water repellant cover of 100% heavy-duty spun polyester that is approved for outdoor use.
Sunbrella® Cushions (sold separately) are made of 100% acrylic Sunbrella® fabric that is water, soil & stain repellent fabric with excellent UV properties and durability. Cushions are filled with foam core wrapped in polyfill batting. Oil Resistant. Sunbrella® guarantees their color in solids & yarn dyes will not fade for at least 3 years. Tested and proven to provide up to 98% UV protection from harmful effects of the sun when used in shade applications. Sunbrella® furniture fabrics have been awarded the "seal of recommendation" by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
For Tufted Cushions (non-removable slipcover)
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Sunbrella® features a soil-and-stain-resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap and air dry. For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and air dry. Solution-dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and air dry. To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing. Store indoors in cool, dry place when not in use.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).