Charles Extending Dining Table
Our substantial dining table is modeled after an early-19th-century English refectory table. Two drop-in extension leaves accommodate large gatherings.
- 86" l x 40" w x 30" h; extends to 122" l
- Smoked Pine finish is crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Alfresco Brown finish is crafted of solid hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Features planked wood top, large barrel turned legs and a stretcher base.
- Includes two leaves.
- Multistep finish is stained, antiqued, and sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Smoked Pine finish is crafted of kiln-dried solid reclaimed pine; wood blocked for structural integrity.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, saw marks and hairline cracks.
- Alfresco Brown finish is crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar with alder veneer layered over MDF.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall Unextended: 86" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall Extended (1 leaf): 104" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Overall Extended (2 leaves): 122" l x 40" w x 30" h
- Leaf: 18" l x 40" w x 2.25" thick
- Apron: 4.25" h
- Overhang (at sides): 2.5"
- Overhang (at head): 7.5" for unextended; 25.5" for extended
- Distance Between Legs: 59.75" at sides; 24" at head
- Weight: 215.5 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).