Charles Reclaimed Wood Buffet - Smoked Pine finish
This substantial buffet takes inspiration from an early-19th-century English refectory sideboard. Made of reclaimed pine, it exhibits color variations, scratches and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty. Large half-barrel columns anchor the framework and lend a distinctive look.
- 70" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Buffet is crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Features two cabinets, two drawers, two adjustable shelves with three adjustable heights, and half-moon cutouts for wire management.
- Drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature drawer stops to prevent pulling drawers all the way out.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Multistep finish is stained, and sealed for protection.
- Metal hardware is finished in Rustic Brown.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed solid pine with poplar drawer boxes and MDF back panel with pine veneer.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, saw marks and hairline cracks.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 70" w x 19" d x 36" h
- Diagonal Width: 81"
- Top: 70" w x 19" d x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 23.75" w x 15" d x 3.5" h
- Cabinet Door (2): 25.5" w x 21.5" h x 0.75" d
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 32" w x 13.75" d x 0.75" thick
- Minimum Distance Between Adjustable Shelf Positions (3): 2.5"
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 32.25" w x 14" d x 22" h
- Distance Between Legs: 57" side to side; 12.25" front to back
- Clearance Under Buffet: 2.25"
- Weight: 160 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).