Charleston Slipcovered Chair-and-a-Half
Casual style and expert American craftsmanship mark our Charleston Chair-and-a-Half, which has a soft, inviting shape. Arrange the two scatterback pillows as you like for maximum comfort.
- 52" wide x 36" deep x 37" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel.
- For more information on this collection: Charleston Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 36" deep x 37" high
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat: 30" wide x 21"deep x 20" high
- Arms: 11" wide x 28" high
- Legs (removable): 4" diameter x 3" high
- Back Height: 31"
- Weight: 82 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship on select fabric choices when you choose polyester wrap cushions:
Denim in Warm White
Please allow approximately 6 to 14 weeks for delivery of furniture that does not have quick ship.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).