Charlotte Daybed with Trundle
A modern camelback design updates the traditional daybed. We’ve reinterpreted a classic silhouette with the finest materials and an exclusive hand finish for complex color and a smooth surface.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built of solid hardwood, this daybed with a roll-out trundle is an ideal space saver.
- Frame is solid hardwood; all panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Curving between finial-capped posts, the arched back features panel detailing.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive antique white in a 13-step process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Hand distressing creates a warm vintage appeal.
- Detailed with substantial molding for an antique look.
- Independent of the daybed, the non-pop-up trundle rolls out on casters for use anywhere.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No box spring is needed.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high (at center back)
- Endboards: 31.5" high at front, 43" high at back x 2.5" deep
- Clearance under endboard: approximately 1.5"
- Deck height from floor (mattress placement): 13"
- Clearance below front rail: 10.5"
- Mattress Deck: 77" wide x 39" deep; accommodates a standard twin mattress (not included).
- Trundle Front Rail: 74.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Trundle Frame: 72" wide x 38.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Trundle mattress (not included) sits 2.5" off floor
- Maximum trundle mattress height: 7" in order to accomodate bedding and clear front rail.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.