Charlotte Daybed with Trundle
A modern camelback design updates the traditional daybed. We’ve reinterpreted a classic silhouette with the finest materials and an exclusive hand finish for complex color and a smooth surface.
- 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high
- Built of solid hardwood, this daybed with a roll-out trundle is an ideal space saver.
- Curving between finial-capped posts, the arched back features panel detailing.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive antique white in a 13-step process.
- Hand distressing creates a warm vintage appeal.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is solid hardwood; all panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Expertly hand finished in our exclusive multistep process and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Detailed with substantial molding for an antique look.
- Independent of the daybed, the non-pop-up trundle rolls out on casters for use anywhere.
- No box spring is needed.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed Overall: 80" wide x 42.5" deep x 46" high (at center back)
- Endboards: 31.5" high at front, 43" high at back x 2.5" deep
- Clearance under endboard: approximately 1.5"
- Deck height from floor (mattress placement): 13"
- Clearance below front rail: 10.5"
- Mattress Deck: 77" wide x 39" deep; accommodates a standard twin mattress (not included).
- Trundle Front Raill: 74.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Trundle Frame: 72" wide x 38.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Trundle mattress (not included) sits 2.5" off floor
- Maximum trundle mattress height: 7" in order to accomodate bedding and clear front rail.