Chase Director's Chair
The classic director’s chair gets a style upgrade with a mahogany-stained frame supporting seat, arms and back slings made of chocolate faux leather. Streamlined and comfortable, it makes a great desk or dining chair.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of rubber wood and faux leather.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Folds for easy storage.
- Leather that will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Chair: 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Overall (folded): 15" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Seat Back: 9" high
- Seat: 23" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 18.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.