Chase Director's Chair
The classic director’s chair gets a style upgrade with a mahogany-stained frame supporting seat, arms and back slings made of chocolate faux leather. Streamlined and comfortable, it makes a great desk or dining chair.
- 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Crafted of kiln-dried hardwood and faux leather.
- Folds for easy storage.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of rubber wood and faux leather.
- Overall: 23" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Overall (folded): 15" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Seat Back: 9" high
- Seat: 23" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 18.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 20"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).