Chatham Ultimate Bar - Large
- White Glove Delivery
Designed with the same features and functionality as our indoor bars, this piece is destined to be at the heart of summer parties. It’s crafted of FSC-certified eucalyptus and mahogany for lasting beauty, and features ample storage space for barware and spirits, plus a cabinet that can fit a compact refrigerator. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joineries ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
- Features an outlet hole, bottle opener and towel rack.
- Features three adjustable shelves, three stemware racks and two cabinets.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fits outdoor mini refrigerator.
- Bar accommodates any of our Market Umbrellas (sold separately).
- Bar: 80" wide x 28.5" deep x 42" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 28.5" deep x 42" high
- Top: 80" wide x 28.5" deep x 4.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 17" wide x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Shelves (2): 17" wide x 19.75" deep x 27" high
- Clearance Under Bar: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 58.75" side to side; 14.75" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Ultimate Bar Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping
Universal Outdoor Ultimate Bar Cover
Universal Ultimate Bar & Barstool Furniture Cover
- Free Shipping