Chatham Bar - Small
Designed with the same features and functionality as our indoor bars, this piece is destined to be at the heart of summer parties. It’s crafted of FSC-certified eucalyptus and mahogany for lasting beauty, and features a compact profile ideal for smaller outdoor areas. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 43.25" w x 28.5" d x 42" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Features two stemware racks, one adjustable shelf, and a bottle opener.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery ensures a sturdy construction.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 43.25" w x 28.5" d x 42" h
- Top: 43.25" w x 28.5" d x 4.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 26.75" w x 18.25" d x 1" thick
- Interior Without Shelf: 27" w x 19.25" d x 23" h
- Clearance Under Bar: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 27" side to side; 14.75" front to back
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).