Chatham Dining Bench
This versatile bench is just right for alfresco meals and can be used as an outdoor coffee table, too. Crafted from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, it’s sized to tuck under the Chatham Fixed and Extending Dining Tables when not in use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bench: 48" wide x 17" deep x 17.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 17" deep x 17.5" high
- Top: 48" wide x 17" deep x 3.5" thick
- Legs: 2" square 16.5" high
- Maxiumum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.