Chatham Dining Bench
This versatile bench is just right for alfresco meals and can be used as an outdoor coffee table, too. Crafted from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, it’s sized to tuck under the Chatham Fixed and Extending Dining Tables when not in use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 48" w x 17" d x 17.5" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Seats two comfortably.
- Bench cushion (sold separately) is available in tufted polyester canvas or non-tufted fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® cushion with a removable slipcover; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangular corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 48" w x 17" d x 17.5" h
- Top: 48" w x 17" d x 3.5" thick
- Legs: 2" sq x 16.5" h
- Maxiumum Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Chatham Rectangular Fixed Dining Table
- In-Home Delivery