Chatham Entertaining Storage Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Set the stage for effortless alfresco entertaining with this well-made bar. Crafted from solid mahogany for lasting beauty and durability, it has a recessed ice bucket and a gallery shelf for stowing bottles and barware.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangle corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Functions as an outdoor bar, kitchen prep area or entertaining storage unit.
- Interior compartment features an adjustable shelf and wine glass holders.
- Ice bucket lid can be used as an additional prep surface.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Console: 50" wide x 22.5" deep x 53" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50" wide x 22.5" deep x 53" high
- Prep Surface Counter: 44" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Interior Compartment: 44" wide x 19.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 44" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Custom Entertaining Storage Furniture Cover
- Free Fast Shipping